About Me

My photo
Female. Early 20's. Enjoys Video Games. Sanity? Questionable.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Vanquished Foe

The Riddler has been dealt with.

I am at peace with the world and everyone in it.

Last night I slept the deep sleep of one who has accomplished a goal of seemingly the utmost importance and it was glorious.

Perhaps I shall write a review of my experiences with Arkham City as a whole later on in the week. Then see what game I should pick up from The List and attempt to beat. I'm thinking one I can beat in one day during the weekend. Suggestions?

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. If I may, Resident Evil 2. Too scary? You can't fail with any Super Mario.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too scary? Do you know me, Marks? Big fan of horror films right here. I do believe that that game experience must be recorded. It also must be played after the sun sets and well into the Witching Hour (3am). :)

      Delete